Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where can I find unlabled clothes to add my own label?

I am interested in starting my own shoe line and maybe even a clothing line. Are there places online that sell shoes and clothes without a label so that you can add your own label?

Where can I find unlabled clothes to add my own label?
The best places for private label, which is what you are looking for are not online, to be honest. I used to work in textile sales, jersey knits. You could find blocks of private label clothing from 8th to 6th aves and 40th to 35th streets, a big rectangle. For shoes 5th and 6th aves and 40th to 35th st. You have to show your tax id number to buy, of course and once you set up, they could deliver anywhere. I advise it this way because I know some stores who have been ripped off buying wholesale online.
Reply:You design them your self.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment