Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Im new to ebay and i want to know my options on shipping from the postal store?

like say a recieved payment from ebay winner and can i use any box or my own boxes to send things by mail like for example a shoe box?and they just label it for me and i just write the information on the box and they just ship it????????can i do that is there any professionals around here who know this stuff and is there more to kno about this? can you teach me.thanks.

Im new to ebay and i want to know my options on shipping from the postal store?
If you%26#039;re just sending it First Class Mail you can put it in any box and they%26#039;ll wrap it in brown paper before putting the shipping info on it. However, if you%26#039;re sending it Flat Rate, then you%26#039;ll have to use a Flat Rate box at the post office.. Hope that helps!





www.thenaturalshoppe.com



website design

No comments:

Post a Comment